Thursday, March 13, 2014

5 casting picks for Patch in 'Hush Hush' movie.


 I know, I know. I am WAAAY late to the Patch Party, but I just finished reading the 'Hush Hush' series and I gotta say... PATCH IS  H O T. The entire time I was reading the book, I would envision this really smexy bad boy with dark hair, beautiful eyes, and an even more beautiful body that wears black skinny jeans and looks like a really hot band boy. So naturally I decided to look up the book discussions on goodreads and discovered that the series is actually optioned for a movie. They haven't started casting yet so why not throw some ideas out on the table?!!


My top 5 Patch picks are listed below!

1. Wade Poezyn

Okay, I know he is already a cover model for a DIFFERENT book, but that doesnt mean that I cant find him super attractive, right? right. Wade is a model and from my extensive google image search (I swear it wasnt just so I could see shirtless photos) I found out that he is 6'1 and wears a 10 in shoes. Yeah, the things you find out on the internet are weird.. BUT according to f*yeahwadepoezyn he is actively taking acting classes in order to audition for the part of Patch... so theres that.


2. Drew Doyon

DREW. Oh Drew. You. Are. So. Beauuutifullll. To meeeeeee. Drew is the FOR REAL, for real cover model for the book. I think part of the reason that I was so drawn to Drew is because the Hush, Hush book cover is one of the most beautiful covers that I have ever seen. Before reading the book, when it was sitting on my TBR shelf, I would just stare at the cover. HE IS SO PRETTY. let me love you, Drew.


3. Tyler Hoechlin

Now, TBH Tyler isnt exactly what I pictured when reading the book. HOWEVER, I have just started watching MTV's Teen Wolf, where he plays Derek, and he is SUCH A GOOD ACTOR. Like, hiiii, he was on 7th heaven so we know he can act... He is also tan, tall, and dark.. just like our boy, Patch. So maybe he could be optioned!


4. Ethan Peck

HOLY HOTNESS BATMAN. Ethan is SOOOO attractive. Look at him. No seriously, LOOK AT HIM. I chose Ethan for this list because of his eyebrows. They're impeccable. He was also featured in an episode of Gossip Girl - aka my most fave show ever - but the R E A L reason he should be chosen for Patch is because he was in the MK&A movie, Passport to Paris. He's been acting for much of his life, so im thinkin' he could do a pretty dang good job with Patch.


5. Thomas Mcdonell

THIS IS MY PATCH. Thomas IS MY PATCH. This is exactly how I pictured Patch sans the long hair. Honestly, he is so perfect for the part. PERFECT BODY, perfect face, perfect hair. Cant you just picture him in a beanie and black skinny jeans with like, a gray v-neck??? ~Swoooooon. Even if he doesn't get picked for Patch, maybe I can just lines with him, if you know what I mean. hahah



Do you have any picks for Patch??? How do you feel about the guys I chose? Let me know in the comments below!!

xx - Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment