Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Books I Love: Dangerous Creatures - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl


As most of you know, last year I read the Beautiful Creatures series and was not a fan. However I did L O V E  Ridley and Linc. The unlikely coupling of a Siren and Quarter Incubus just seemed so strange to me, especially because Linc is from good ole Gatlin County, SC and about as goofy as they come but something about their story intrigued me. When I heard that my two favorite characters from the original series were going to be featured in their very own book I was ecstatic!

I purchased this book the week after it came out and decided that I would save it for when I had time to dedicate to it. I finally sat down last weekend and read the entire thing in one sitting. The characters this time around are so much more fun than the original ones. Lena and Ethan (the golden couple from the first series) are featured in this book briefly. The storyline for this book is SO GOOD. I love that it is set in NYC and that the characters are just a rag tag gang of supernatural creatures. The dynamic is so interesting and I love that we get to see a different side of Ridley. PLUS the chapter names are fun as well.

Warning: The end of this book is a definite cliffhanger and will make you FURIOUS with the authors. Dont worry, I've already threatened to hunt Kami and Margaret down at YALLFEST and demand answers. Ill let you know asap how that goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment