Wednesday

Gaston Luga Backpack Review

GUYYYSSSSSS. I have the most exciting review for you today! Most of you know that I am an avid traveler and because of that I have adapted to packing everything I’ll need for a trip into the smallest bag possible. I am notoriously the lightest packer out of all of my friends and can fit 10 days worth of clothing and personal items into one carry on. Trust me, this is no easy feat!
As a “no fuss” traveler, I am always looking for a comfortable-yet-cute bag to take with me on my trips. Gaston Luga is the perfect combination of stylish and practical so I was thrilled when I finally had the opportunity to own one of my own!

image
I chose the Clässic - Olive & Brown, which has so many amazing features. This is what the Gaston Luga website has to say about the bag I chose:The Clässic: an elegant and timeless design - versatile, spacious, functional and multi-purpose - whether you are sailing in the French riviera or having a drink at a five star hotel in New York, the Clässic suits the occasion. Make your backpack unique and match your personal style with a coloured leather address tag. Equipped with Gaston Luga’s signature passport pocket.
  • - Strong durable canvas
  • - Magnetic strap closure
  • - Outer zipper pocket
  • - Inner 13-15" laptop compartment
  • - 2 inner pockets
  • - Passport pocket
  • - Adjustable shoulder straps
  • - Leather address tag (to be purchased separately)

image
Another awesome thing about this bag is that all Non - EU customers will get a 20% off tax rebate! PLUS you can also save another 15% on top of that with my discount code “buttermybooks15″ and if that wasn’t enough to entice you, Gaston Luga is also offering a free leather luggage tag with every purchase! This is a huge deal and is a GREAT idea for the holidays! If you need a little help with how all of the discounts work, I will leave a tutorial below the cut!

Shop Gaston Luga

Follow their instagram

 


image

No comments:

Post a Comment